Skin Script Rx 15% Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum is a powerful anti-aging serum that firms, tones, and brightens the skin so you look radiant and youthful. Packed with protective antioxidants and cell stimulants, it reduces the appearance of age signs including fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, and loose skin.
Recommended Skin Types
Skin Script Rx 15% Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum is recommended for all skin types, tones, and conditions that need protection and anti-aging results. It is particularly useful on fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, and sagging skin associated with the aging process.
- Reduces the depth and size of fine lines and wrinkles
- Tones the skin for a taut look and pore-free appearance
- Brightens the overall tone of the skin for improved vibrance
- Repairs damaged collagen to increase skin elasticity
- Boosts cellular production of collagen and elastin for firmer skin and other anti-aging benefits
- Antioxidants protect the skin from premature aging by scavenging free radicals and blocking environmental damagers
How to Apply
After cleansing and toning your face with your prescribed Skin Script Rx cleanser and toner, apply a thin layer of Skin Script Rx 15% Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum to the face, neck, and chest. Allow it to penetrate the skin completely before applying a moisturizer.
- For best results, use Skin Script Rx 15% Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum every morning and evening as part of your normal skin care routine.
- L-Ascorbic Acid 10% - water soluble vitamin C that penetrates the skin to prevent oxidation, improve collagen production, and brighten the tone of the skin
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - neutralizes bacteria, soothes the skin, protects the skin, improves the healing process and repairs damaged tissue
The complete ingredients list for Skin Script Rx 15% Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum is not currently available.